Student schedules are now available on Powerschool. Please be advised that all schedules are tentative and may be changed without notice up until the start of school. Students will receive a final copy of their schedule on the first day of school.
EHS is proud of our "Life of a Blue Devil" school culture! (click here)
Follow Epping High School on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram!
Welcome to Epping High School
Epping High School Mission Statement
The Epping High School community educates and empowers students within a safe environment to become respectful, involved, and knowledgeable 21st century learners and citizens.
Epping High School Guiding Principles
- Respect and encourage the right to teach and the right to learn at all times.
- Be actively engaged in learning; ask questions, collaborate, and seek solutions.
- Be on time to fulfill your daily commitments.
- Be appropriate; demonstrate behavior that is considerate of the community, the school, and yourself.
- Be truthful; communicate honestly.
- Be respectful and accountable for your choices.
Follow our Guidance Department on FaceBook
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ONLINE ANNUAL STUDENT INFORMATION UPDATE. Epping School District now subscribes to INFOSNAP - Student Information System for both new student registration as well as annual student registration to collect and update data and forms from our families.
If you did not get an email with a student snapcode, call Tracy Bell in the Guidance Office to get your 15 digit snapcode. MAIN OFFICE TEL. 603.679.5472, ext. 217
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION:
Use the link below at the beginning of a new school year when returning from the previous school year.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION:
New to Epping School District? Welcome! Click here to begin the new student registration process.
Hours of Operation
Building Opens to Students: 7:00 am
Tardy Bell: 7:25 am
Dismissal: 2:25 pm
Office Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm