Welcome to Epping High School
Epping High School Mission Statement
The Epping High School community educates and empowers students within a safe environment to become respectful, involved, and knowledgeable 21st century learners and citizens.
Epping High School Guiding Principles
- Respect and encourage the right to teach and the right to learn at all times.
- Be actively engaged in learning; ask questions, collaborate, and seek solutions.
- Be on time to fulfill your daily commitments.
- Be appropriate; demonstrate behavior that is considerate of the community, the school, and yourself.
- Be truthful; communicate honestly.
- Be respectful and accountable for your choices.
Follow our Guidance Department on FaceBook
Hours of Operation
Building Opens to Students: 7:00 am
Tardy Bell: 7:25 am
Dismissal: 2:25 pm
Office Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm