EPPING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY
The Professional Learning Communities Framework encompasses our work in the area of curriculum, instruction, and assessment. School and district structures, staff, and resources are aligned to support learning, collaborative culture, and results.
- Curriculum is aligned to state curriculum frameworks.
- Learning is assessed by state testing and district assessment protocols.
- Curriculum is taught to common curriculum of essential learning.
- Learning is routinely assessed using common assessments and proficiency benchmarks.
- Timely interventions are provided to students who are not learning at proficiency levels.
- All staff members are assigned as a member of a team.
- All teams have developed team norms.
- All teams have written goals that are strategic and specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented, and time-bound (SMART).
- All teams are organized by grade, subject, or other common responsibility within school and/or district.
- Team assignments are determined by the supervisor. Other team assignments may be by personal choice.
- All staff members shall collect student data and share information with team members.
- All teams shall use data to formulate goals and monitor progress.
- All teams shall produce evidence of goal completion.
- All teams shall celebrate success with school and district staff.
- All staff members and teams will provide timely feedback to students, staff members, and parents.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.