School delays and closings are posted on the front page of this website immediately after the decision to delay or cancel is made.
Cancelations and delayed openings are also broadcast on:
- Television - WMUR, Channel 9
- Parent Square
The Epping School District uses ParentSquare to inform students and staff about school cancelations, delayed openings, and early dismissals. Please notify the school if your home, work, or cell phone contact information changes.
Please note that notification options may be limited by phone and/or power outages.
In cases where the district calls for a 2-hour delay, extended-day kindergarten and morning preschool programs will be fully canceled. Full-day kindergarten programs will follow regular elementary protocol. Please continue to check your phones, television, radio stations or this website for updates. Two-hour delays may be changed to a full cancellation if conditions worsen prior to 8:00 am. Please note that when there is a delayed opening, bus transportation will also be delayed by two hours.
In cases where the district call for early dismissal, all after school activities are also canceled. Early dismissal may also require afternoon preschool programs to be canceled.
School cancelations and delays apply to:
- All students attending Epping Schools and other schools for vocational and/or special education programs approved by the District.
- All school sponsored activities.
- All before and after school activities.
- All before and after school town recreation programs located in Epping Schools.
Regarding SST Students
- When School is closed, students will not attend SST
- When there is a Delayed Opening, students will still attend SST as usual
- When there is an Early Release, afternoon SST students will not attend SST
School closings are subject to School Board Policy:
EBCD School Closings for Inclement Weather and Emergency
EBCF School Closings and Other Actions for Health Emergency.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.