STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
CLICK BELOW FOR
Parents, guardians, students, and school staff are partners in the Epping School District. Access to grades and attendance through PowerSchool® is being provided to make learning more transparent, to provide timely evidence of learning, and to facilitate communication about individual student learning. Ultimately, it is about all of us taking responsibility for student learning.
If you need to reset or request a copy of your username and/or password, please use the Username/Password Request Form.
To create a parent/guardian account, you will need to enter the following information:
- Name: Your first and last name.
- Email: Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent/guardian account will be sent to this email.
- Desired Username: This will be your unique PowerSchool identity.
- Password: Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Student Access Information: Information for a minimum of one student. This includes the Parent Web ID and Web Password for each student, and your relationship to this student. *First and Last name of student MUST be entered EXACTLY as it is in PS and the Parent Web ID and Web Password are case sensitive.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.