Resources Available 24/7/365
New Hampshire’s military families are living throughout NH.
In support of their time while here, please visit the Care Coordination Program resources available to all school districts.
Helping families access special education services in a specific focus area. Information is available through their website, www.ccpNH.com or by calling 1-888-989-9924.
On behalf of the entire Epping School community, we would like to thank you for your service. We recognize and appreciate all the sacrifices our military families make every day. We are dedicated to serving and supporting the students of our brave military men and women.
To keep our military families connected with information regarding education, wellness, and support, we are providing the following resources for your convenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the contact information listed below.
Director of Student Services
Military School Liaison Officer
NavyMWR - Portsmouth Shipyard
- How Schools Can Help Military Children - Blue Star Families
- Kids Education - National Military Family Association
- Military Families and Veterans | U.S. Department of Education
- Military Kids Resources | OSPI
- Children in Military Families - Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit | National PTA
- Additional Resources for Military Families | osse
- Apartment Guide
- Renters Guide to Corona Virus
- Veteran Benefits, Financial Resources & Discounts for Military Families
photo credits: Carrie Precourt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.