- General Resources
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar
- Evaluation & Reference Materials
- Professional Development & Reference Materials
- Support Staff Handbook (Policy and Regulations)
- Job Classifications (Work Days & Benefits)
Belief Statement - We believe in the potential of every school employee. The school district is dedicated to providing timely evaluation feedback and professional development resources to improve the learning of both students and staff. We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving this objective is to function as a professional learning community focusing on student learning, collaborative culture, and results.
Goals, Initiatives, & General Resources - District goals and school initiatives are fundamentally grounded in meeting NH Public School Standards and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Accreditation Standards. Support staff play an important role in the everyday operation of our schools and in the accomplishment of educational goals.
The Epping School District is in process of reviewing and refining evaluation and professional development systems for all employees. This year the teacher systems have been revised to meet new state standards using a model aligning and promoting synergy with the teacher role articulated in the job description, performance articulated in the evaluation system, and learning articulated in the professional development plan. This model was also used to redesign the paraprofessional systems. This year one of the district's goals is to develop a similar system for support staff.
Professional development for support staff is coordinated by the support staff supervisor in support of employee responsibilities. Requests and questions should be directed to the support staff supervisor.
Job Descriptions - Each employee has a job description outlining district expectations and employee responsibilities. Please click on the job description for the position of interest.
- District Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
- District Financial Assistant
- District Special Services Administrative Assistant
- School Special Education Administrative Assistant (EES & EMS/EHS)
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Financial and Administrative Assistant (EES)
- Student Records and Administrative Assistant (EES)
- Title 1 Mathematics Facilitator
- Title 1 Reading Facilitator
- Administrative Assistant for Guidance and Finance (EHS)
- Administrative Assistant to the Principal (EHS)
- Student Records and Administrative Assistant (EHS)
Custodial and Grounds
- Fields/Athletic Facilities
- Grounds and Maintenance
- Fields and Grounds Supervisor/General Maintenance
- Summer Help for Buildings and Grounds
- Administrative Assistant Evaluation
- Custodian Evaluation
- Food Service Assistant Evaluation
- Speech Language Assistant Evaluation
- Technology Support Evaluation
The Epping School District classifies personnel as professional (salary) and support (hourly). The contents of the Support Staff Handbook reflect current School Board policies and administrative practices and procedures. Support staff employees are responsible for utilizing this Handbook to become familiar with its information and to understand what is expected as an employee.
Handbooks change every school year. Please reference the full handbook.
The Epping Support Staff Classifications and Benefits articulate paid leave, insurance, and other benefits for support staff. For more information please click here.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.